The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test or the AP EAMCET is conducted under the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University based at Kakinada. The examination is held for the candidates who want to take up the courses of Engineering as well as the medical courses at one of the many Engineering colleges which are funded by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The EAMCET was a common joint entrance test for the students of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Later on, after the division of both the states, the Telangana started to conduct a different variation of the same, in the form of TS EAMCET. For applying on these examinations, it is required of the students to follow the general criteria of the regulations of the Government’s education department. You can the visit the AP EAMCET website for more information.
- The age of the general candidate must be between seventeen to twenty-two
- The age of the student belonging from scheduled tribe or caste must be between seventeen to twenty-five
Both of the above are criteria of Engineering, whereas, in the case of the medical appearing students, the age should be more than sixteen. In the case of the class twelve board exam, the students are expected to score at least forty-five percent for appearing in Bachelor’s degree for Technology. If any student wants to get into the field of pharmaceuticals and science then the criteria is to score minimum forty-five percent. For the students who want to pursue Medical they have to score minimum fifty percent in their boards.
How to register for the application?
For the purpose of registration, the students are expected to
- Visit the official website of AP EAMCET and then click the column of Application.
- Then it is important to select the relevant fee payment mode for registration. Payments can be made using bank account transfer, debit card or credit card. One must also follow the instruction booklet by hard.
- The candidates are expected to scan and also upload the photograph, signature which are mentioned in the booklet. The candidates are also expected to keep the following documents ready
- Photocopy of Aadhaar card
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Class twelve Hall ticket
- Photocopy of Class twelve mark sheet
- Photocopy of address proof
- Photocopy of Cast category certificate (if applicable)
- Photocopy of income
The important books for preparation in Physics
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick andWalker
- Concepts of Physics in volumes 1 and 2 by H.C Verma
- Problems in General Physics by I.E Irodov
The important books for preparation in Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry by M.S Chauhan
- Chemistry for Class xi and xii-NCERT Text Book
- Numerical Chemistry by R.C Mukherjee
- Physical Chemistry by O.P Tandon
The important books for preparation in Mathematics
- Plane co-ordinate Geometyry by S.L Loney
- PlabeTrogonometry Part 1 by S.L. Loney
- Integral Calculus by Arihant Publication
- Differential Calculus by Arihant Publication
- Algebra by Arihant Publication
- Higher Algebra by Hall Knight
The important books for preparation in Biology
- Trueman’s Objective Biology
- AIIMS Explorer by MTG Publication
- Objective Biology by Dinesh
- Companion Biology by K. Khatti
- Trueman’s Elementary Biology in volumes 1 and 2