Trying to edit videos on your Mac but not quite sure where to start? Assuming you’re relatively new to video editing as a whole it can all seem a little bit daunting, what with all the technical jargon and complicated-looking software that you’ve undoubtedly come across.
That being said, video editing nowadays really doesn’t have to be complex – as the Movavi Video Editor for Mac demonstrates. By emphasizing an accessible and intuitive design, even complete beginners can easily put its features to use to edit and create great-looking videos that may even resemble something that was professionally produced.
Of course, in terms of features the software is no slouch and has numerous powerful tools that will be at your complete disposal. Some of the key features that the Movavi Video Editor for Mac brings to the table includes:
- Cut and combine video segments to delete unnecessary footage, or join video clips together.
- Enhance the quality either automatically via the ‘Magic Enhance’ option or by manually adjusting the brightness, contrast, white balance and other color settings.
- Correct common problems with videos such as shaky, interlaced or pixelated video.
- Add audio tracks for background music or voiceovers and adjust them as needed.
- Insert animated transitions to give the video a bit of style and seamlessly connect scenes to one another.
- Use presets to automatically optimize videos for any device or platform – including mobile devices or online video sharing websites such as YouTube or Facebook.
As you can see, there really is very little that the software isn’t capable of. By putting its features to work, you can take your existing videos or photos and transform them completely into whatever style or form you see fit. It could be that you want to merge several existing videos, or even cut out highlights from various videos and join them together, or maybe even create a video slideshow – all this and more is definitely possible.
The best way to see just how easy the Movavi Video Editor for Mac is to use is to try it out firsthand. It is definitely up there among the best video editing software for Mac and should be able to easily fill your needs and requirements. In fact you may very well find that some of its features allow you to tweak and adjust your videos in ways that you hadn’t previously considered.